The Receptionist requires a role called "Reception" which allows one to perform the following roles
In Order to check in a patient, a patient the user with "reception" role must follow these steps 1. Login with account that has role reception. This action will navigate you to the home screen.
2. On the Home Screen Click on the "Find patient record" icon this will navigate you to the "patient search" page.
3. In the search box provided, type patient names or identifier. This will show a drop down list of patient (s) who match the typed details. Note: In case you need guidelines on searching by fingerprint refer to This Link
4. In the the Action column in the search list on a patient item, click on the
. This should show a check in dialogue popup
By Default the Checkin popup has two fields
a ) Entry Point. This is the Clinical point in which the patient has shown up at the health center for example HIV Clinic, OPD Clinic, MCh Clinic........
b ) Next Service Point. This is whene you would like to send a petient to.
- 1.Select the Entry point and the Next Service point. This will show a checkin tocken print out which may be printed out and given to the patient.At this moment the patient is checked in and in the queue you selected as the "next service point"
- 2.Repeat the process for all patients that must be checked in on that particular day.